Here are 7 of our favorite wardrobe tips for radiant and authentic business professional headshots and personal branding photos – especially if you are a real estate agent, such as our recent client Raquel, who is totally acing them all!
- Solid colors are typically more flattering than patterns
- Long sleeves are typically more flattering than tank tops, t-shirts, or short sleeves
- V-neck shirts are typically more flattering than round-neck shirts and turtlenecks
- Choose colors that are most flattering for your skin tone: typically earthy tones and fall colors like dark greens, browns, emerald blues
- Colors (such as those above) are typically more flattering than solid black or solid white, and also photograph much better!
- Make sure you will love your clothing choices when you look back at your images in 10 years!
- These are only suggestions of what typically works the best based on our experience, always feel free to break the rules to express YOU!!
The team: Photography: Angie Capri Photography // Hair and Makeup: Makeup by Sarah Dean // Location: Concord, CA