Our Grand Opening was a huge success thanks to everyone who showed their support – we couldn’t have done it without you! It was a very warm start during the morning session, but thanks to my partner Jeff, we had ample amounts of shade to avoid sunburn – wahoo! We enjoyed the emotional ribbon cutting together, with “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys, playing in the background (my new theme song!).
The overall atmosphere was relaxed as everyone enjoyed our outdoor garden setting, mixed with vintage furniture, and an antique coca-cola refrigerator. We raffled off an impressive, $4,500-$5,000 worth of raffle prizes throughout the day, and were able to contribute to Sandra Yancey’s eWomenNetwork Foundation in the process.
My grand opening was my first official public speaking engagement, and the first time I have publicly spoken about the personal reasons behind starting my business. [/one_half][one_half_last]I made additional announcements including, the launch of my new series, “Capture Your Inner Radiance Series, Women’s Empowerment Workshops.” I announced my collaboration with Place and Real Estate Investor and Strategist, Stephen Roulac. Because of Stephen, I’m officially an internationally published photographer in India and worldwide – Yahoo!! I also announced the launch of my Pass Along Cards Campaign, displaying inspiring images and quotes from my signature Sexy in Her Skin portrait collections.
A special shout out to our amazing event sponsors: Julia Glyde our event MC, Jessi Koski our event photographer, Christine for creating amazing themed cupcakes and cake-pops to represent my mascot. Linda, Ryann, Lauren, and Christine, for being our sign-in table and special offers divas.
Please enjoy the slideshow of my Grand Opening and the before and after photos of my new studio, we poured our love into![/one_half_last]
Grand Opening + Benefit + Networking Event May 4th, 2013
We have poured our love into the renovation of our new intimate space. Designing a relaxing environment, where our new and existing clients will get to know us, a calming atmosphere for us to connect at a deeper level. Creating this space to connect with our clients is very important to us, as it helps us capture their inner radiance authentically.
Our new space will allow us to empower and uplift women on a deeper level, and through our very special grand opening, we will also be benefiting Sandra Yancey’s, eWomenNetwork Foundation. The eWomenNetwork Foundation promotes and supports women’s safety, wellness, financial freedom, wisdom, and unique endless opportunities for success and growth, during all phases of their lives.
At our Grand Opening:
- Support women’s empowerment – 50% of the proceeds raised, will be donated to the eWomenNetwork Foundation
- Take advantage of our crazy grand opening specials
- Enjoy the unveiling of the special international project, Angie Capri has been apart of
- Be apart of the first ones who are invited to our intimate community workshops
- Be a part of our official ribbon cutting at 11:15am, during opening ceremonies
- Make a song request (by May 1st)
When you attend you can:
- Network with like-hearted people
- Meet and Greet with the artist Angie Capri
- Come with your best girlfriends and catch up
- Become an event sponsor
- See and be seen – you never know who you’ll meet
- Have your chance at endless raffle prizes
- Enjoy light refreshments
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor at our grand opening: (donating raffle prizes, refreshments, time, professional services) please click here to learn more about our sponsorship levels. Contact us by April 17th, or otherwise AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to ensure proper planning.
We have incorporated reclaimed wood and many other found treasures, which brings creative up-cycling to a whole new level! We have poured our love into everything we have custom designed and created for our new space, and we can’t wait to reveal it to you!
We look forward to connecting with you on May 4th!
You wont want to miss it!
MAJOR SPONSORS INCLUDE:
- Event MC and Sound Services: Julia from On Stage With Julia, Speaker, Coach, MC, and Sound Services
- Event Photography: Jessi Koski from Life+ Style Photography
- Event Promotion: Kiera Rain from Bay Area Professional Organizer
ADDITIONAL SPONSORS INCLUDE:
- Rebecca Hall-Gruyter from Your Purpose Driven Purpose – Empowering Women who want to impact the World
- Teri Hockett from What’s For Work – Empowering Women to Take Control of Their Careers
- Linda Bertaut from Bertaut Beauty and Chakralicious – Empowering Women to Express their Inner Beauty on the Outside
EXPECTED VISITORS INCLUDE:
- Stephen Roulac from Roulac Global – Place and Property Strategist
- Suzanne Bourgault from Express Yourself Websites
- Pam Whitman from Transition Point – Better Living Through Movement
- Sahar Nafal Kordahi – Creator of The Bright Side of Life
DATE & TIME:
May 4th, 2013 11am-2pm and 4pm-7pm
Angie Capri Photography
1980 Olivera Rd, Ste C
Concord, CA 94521
DRIVING DIRECTIONS + MAP:
San Francisco TO Concord click here
Pleasanton TO Concord click here
Brentwood TO Concord click here
Marin TO Concord click here
COST & REGISTRATION:
FREE Please RSVP on Eventbrite
Contact: Angie Capri
Website: Click here
About Angie Capri Photography:
Angie Capri Photography specializes in woman’s portraits in the San Francisco Bay Area. Angie inspires, empowers, and transforms, women, helping them honor their inner goddess. She gets to know her clients at a deeper level, enabling her to capture their inner radiance in a classy, comfortable & fun way. All photoshoots are custom designed & creative. She also photographs pets, babies & events.
RSVP on Eventbrite click here
RSVP on MeetUp @ The Networking Calendar click here
Become a sponsor click here
Stay updated on our facebook page click here
Grand Opening Event Press Release click here
Concord Patch click here